Why Men Cheat on Loyal Women
Why Married Men Cheat is not geared toward putting down our men, or exposing the dirt under their nails. The objective is to get women to wake up, to get them out of their delusional state of minds, and out of their own heads. The experiences you will read are from married men who cheated on their wives, and are strictly from their hearts and mouths, and what they really go through.
IT has long been established that if a man wants to cheat he will cheat, no matter how good is the woman he has at home. And there is nothing you can do to stop a man from cheating on you if he has made up his mind to do so. Even if you are loyal. No matter how loyal you are, if he wants to cheat he will cheat. Many women never once go outside their marriage. Some men wish their spouses would cheat even once just so they would understand why they choose to do it.
Very simply put, men cheat because they can. Of course, not all men cheat, so I am speaking only of the subset that actually do. Researchers have identified the following as some reasons why men cheat:
1. Gender. Men are more likely than women to commit infidelity, largely because men have more testosterone, which is one of the fuels for sex drive.
2. Relationship reasons. He may cheat because he feels dissatisfied with the relationship. This can be because of lack of sexual desires being fulfilled, spouse unavailability due to work, school or family commitments. A lot of men complain of feeling left out after the birth of a child, for example, and long to be the center of attention again.
3. Situational reasons. “Others cheat because of the situation. A man might not have a personality prone to cheating, and might be in a perfectly happy relationship, but something about his environment puts him at risk for infidelity. Alcohol is known to lower one’s inhibitions, so a few drinks coupled with being alone in an intimate setting, say, after work with a co-worker, can lead to cheating. An overabundance of women in the work or school setting is another reason. This can lead the man in a relationship to feel as though he is a kid in a candy store.
4. Work environment. Work environments that involve close contact and touching between co-workers have been known to spark workplace romances even among those who are married or already in relationships.
5. The 80/20 rule. A man will generally only get about 80 per cent of his needs satisfied by any one woman. Some men will accept this as the way it is, while others will decide to fill the last 20 per cent with someone else. So a man in a committed relationship or marriage will have his gorgeous, classy, educated, loyal wife, the mother of his children, his arm candy at social and business functions, but she does not know how to fill his wildest sexual fantasies and some men even feel it would be out of order to request that their beautiful wife perform such acts. So he goes to the girl who is less inhibited but perhaps is not wife material, but she will go on her head top and whatever else he requests so that he can have a good time and go back home to his family a happy man.
Modified from a blog originally posted by the author on jamaicaobserver.com. “Why Married Men Cheat” is almost here! Stay tuned for ‘Why Married Women Cheat’. Contact Ms. Hitch for services to help with your relationship!